4Seasons Luma 9 -CREE CXB3590
- 3000k CREE CXB3590
- 1.5m x 1.5m Canopy Coverage
- 890w Power Consumption at full power / 440w Consumption at half power
- Exceeds 50,000 hours lifespan
- 2 Year Warranty
- 120degree Lenses with 92% light transmittance.
4Seasons Luma has now seamlessly integrated CREE's highest yielding COBs (XLAMP CXB3590) with industry-leading glass optical projection lenses to give you unprecedented light penetration.
Flagship USA made CREE CXB3590 LED COBs are among the number one choice for indoor Growers and Commerical Horticulturalists throughout out North America, Europe and beyond. Boasting efficiency increases 30% above previous CXA generation chips, resulting in more LUMENS and PAR per watt consumed.
LUMA 4 CREE CXB3590 is completely plug n play, saving you the need for switching between bulbs across a plants growth cycle. With chip life expectancy exceeding 50,000 Hours with heavy-duty workloads and conditions.
Investment into the CREE LED range will immediately reap the benefits of a significantly lower power consumption LED Grow Light for years to come. Taking the stress out of summertime overheating conditions and dangerously hot HPS bulbs.
Designed to better replicate the natural sunlight versus HPS standard growing. Cree has refined PAR readings across the output wavelengths plants require, resulting in enhanced floral activity and chemical structures across an entirety of a plants growth cycle START to FINISH.
Each CXB3590 LED Grow Light is paired with 120degree high-quality lenses with 92% light transmittance. The resulting combination pushes the LED chips ability to new levels, allowing you to run the LED Grow Light at greater heights to increase canopy coverage with no sacrifice in foliage penetration.
Each Grow Light can be adjusted to your requirements and situation.
- Limited Roof Height? Lenses can be simply removed to soften the intensity and help prevent bleaching or damage to top foliage.
- Cloning? Seedlings? Sprouts? Easy Reach toggle switches on the LED Grow Light allow you to halve the power output for delicate situations.